- Scram Magazine: "Seattle's best-known collector tells all... entertaining memoir will ring the chimes of readers who have squirreled away life's musical reminders."
- Midwest Book Review: "A lively blend of music history and first-person adventure, in the search for elusive music memorabilia...an inviting, fun read."
- Three Imaginary Girls: "Blecha is one of us, a mad collector of sounds and secret histories..."
- Cincinnati CityBeat: "Blecha shares his true-life adventures as an Indiana Jones in search of pop culture antiquities."
- twistandshout.com: "A music collector with many tales to tell. Delight in his adventures, marvel at his fearless tracking of artifacts..."
- Nashvillecitypaper.com: "Blecha describes his adventures in collecting with blend of humor, amazement and understatement, fully conveying his love for music..."
- Art Blog News: "Blecha's slim paperback has an unassuming black cover, but for rock 'n' roll buffs, it's a great read."
- Music Connection: "Blecha explains the joys and frustrations of collecting, and the importance of preserving pieces of music history..."
- China Standard: "...memoir offers anecdotes about the high-rolling world of rock memorabilia auctions and flea-market crawls that sometimes unearth historical wonders."
- Seattle Magazine: "DIG THIS TALE ...Blecha weaves his own life story...in with candid recollections of his adventures scouring the planet."
- The Oregonian: "Blecha searched through garages, auction catalogues and on eBay to acquire the most significant music memorabilia in recent history."
- King County Libraries: Blecha is "the NW's reigning guru on all things musical."
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Blecha deserves a place in Northwest music history for his important role in preserving its history and promoting its legacy."
- KirkusReviews.com: "Egregiously dull"
"ROCK 'N' ROLL ARCHAEOLOGIST" BOOK
NOW AVAILABLE / CLICK HERE!